Project : Commercial restaurant kitchen – Ferndown
On the project, the client required new flooring after an unfortunate kitchen fire. As we do with all of our projects commercial or residential we sent out our experienced site surveyors to assess what is required to repair the area and bring the floors back to life.
Once we assessed the damage we came up with a solution that met the client’s needs as well as passed all health and safety requirements.
What we did:
- Uplifted the old flooring using commercial floor strippers
- Left the area to dry (due to water from the firefighters)
- Applied a Damp proof membrane
- Applied Latex to the sub-floor making it smooth and ready to receive the new floor covering
- Installed the new floor welding up all seams making watertight